Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could advise what I'm doing wrong here.  I've
installed the full cygwin 1.71 today.  I then tried to download the rockbox
components needed to compile rockbox.

Despite setting either the -X or --no-verify flags as detailed on the build
environment setup page on the rockbox site, the setup seems to connect to
the rockbox mirror, but then I'm just shown a list of the standard
components.  I hit next and then it just says 'running' and exits without
anything being downloaded.  I remember in the past it would download a
reasonable chunk of stuff.  The mirror I'm using is
http://download.rockbox.org/cygwin/

Could anyone advise what I can do to resolve this?  Thanks.  Using Win 7
32-bit.