New thread as per request :)

Hello folks,

I'm done with converting the paths so that it works with /usr/local/{bin,lib,share} (and any $PREFIX/--prefix). This is, for now, the last piece of the SDL app and will helpful for the other ports too. I'll upload the patch for your review to FS#11234 (it's of course accessible through my repo.or.cz git repo too) and hopefully commit in the next few days.

My exams are over now, which means I can concentrate on the android port now. I already have built some sample apps (one which simulates our pcm api, and one for the lcd api), and I have made myself a bit familiar with Java and the android build system. But I have not figured out yet how to integrate it into our build system.

So, the next step will be to build some sort of "bootloader"/ Mini-Rockbox, with the purpose to get a working lcd driver and to get the build system integration done.

Best regards.