I've been thinking the same thing and totally agree. Playlists at the moment is
a bit tricky to grasp and handle.

Another feature I'm missing from iTunes/iPod is the dynamic playlists. I know
one can filter the database by ID3-tags but that's not really what I mean. I
mean a playlist which contains say all songs where genre equals rock, and if I
exchange some songs on the device, the playlist automatically updates with the
new songs.

Maybe one can extend the m3u syntax with somethink like this:

--- playlist.m3d ----------------
genre:Rock
artist:Metallica
album:Battle Studies

Which will pick all songs from the database where ID3-tags are set to either
genre Rock, artist Metallica or album Battle Studies. Some logic (not, and, or)
probably needs to be added in some way, this is just an idea.

//RiJo