Oh, sorry. What I meant was that it would be nice to have            playlists
(stored as files) based upon the database            structure and not the
filessytem (which m3u is). Those            playlist files are then dynamically
updated when the            contents of the database changes.

Can't you already accomplish this? Edit your tagnavi to have a query    such as
"Genre: Rock, Year: 2000" and then any time you add files    that meet both
those criteria they'll show up when you browse to    that list in the database,
exactly as if it were a dynamic playlist.

Thanks! I actually didn't know about the tagnavi.config file!

I apologize :)