On 11/16/2010 11:53 PM, Jonathan Gordon wrote:
> So, opinions? Other complaints about playlists that could be worked in? >
> Jonathan
There are two adjustments I always thought that would be useful, specially for
"playlist oriented" users:

1- When a playlist is saved, the WPS should be able to display the playlist
name, i.e. the playlist name should be updated with the said name, and a WPS
using the %pn tag should display the new name from that moment on.

2- When playback is started through a playlist (or according to 1-, the dynamic
playlist is saved and therefore "has a name"), and the playlist gets
modified(*), it would be great that the base playlist name could reflect this.
This could be achieved by adding a "*" or a "(mod)"  to the original playlist
name in %pn, like "PlaylistName*"

------
(*) by modified I mean tracks added or deleted in any way, I would exclude the
cases when the playlist is just reshuffled or when only the playback order is
just changed in any way

Humberto Santana