Am 09.12.2010 22:02, schrieb Marcin Bukat:
> Hello rockboxers,
>
> It is over a week since I sent my mail asking for opinons about i2c
> unification. Should I consider no feedback (almost) as 'ok we like the
> idea, go ahead and clean this up'?
>
> Marcin

I, personally, have the impression that you're over-complicating things
a bit. Do we really need that I2C handler registration thing? Or would a
(multivolume-like) bus index passed to all the I2C handling functions do
equally good with less bloat? IIUC the handler function could do the
registration stuff internally for targets that really need it.

Also, how do the drivers for the I2C devices know which bus to use?
#define WMCODEC_BUS 0 etc. in firmware/export/config/[target].h?

TheSeven