I mentioned this idea elsewhere, but in case anyone else wanted to
comment...

 Uncensored has lately had this problem where, occasionally, people cannot
log in due to a DoS event.

 The event usually seems to involve someone logging into Uncensored
multiple times through the web client.

 This consumes so many sessions that Citadel hits its limit, and prevents
any new sessions from being created.

 We don't know the cause, but it seems to me that we could probably arrive
at a partial solution: provide a limit to the number of sessions a user
may create.  When exceeded, you could either close the earliest session
for that user, or simply not allow the new session.