Ok folks, this is important.

 I need *everyone* to submit a Citadel-related story to Slashdot, either
very late this evening or tomorrow morning.

 It can be about anything as long as it has to do with Citadel.  Something
about the new Virtual Appliance would be great, or perhaps the fact that
Linux Journal has declared Citadel the open source replacement for
Microsoft Exchange (thanks Jon!), or that open source ajax groupware is
here, web 2.0 yadda yadda yadda...

 Basically we need to make Citadel show up on their radar A LOT within the
next 24 hours so that one of the editors eventually gives in and posts a
story.  There is an IMPORTANT REASON for this.  Tomorrow is a specific
date on which the Bad People will attempt to gain publicity for their
Citadel ripoff, again, and if they get a Slashdot story ahead of (or more
likely, *instead* of) us, it will take a lot of wind out of our sails.
Again.

 Submit early and often.  We need volume on this.