Sat Aug 28 2010 10:06:18 am EDT EDT from dothebart @ Uncensored

15:10  CIA-37: citadel: dothebart * r8892 citadel/ (13 files in 8 dirs): * do typedef the visit struct, remove all those 'struct' statements from all over the source
15:11  CIA-37: citadel: dothebart * r8893 citadel/user_ops.c: * fix GTSN not to cut seen stats at 1024 chars

(somehow no svn commit mail?)

sam, could you please try whether that fixes your troubles?

That's great! Absolutely great! I can now use webcit to view mailboxes with thousands of messages. Also, lately I've notice everything much faster! I don't know if my vhoster has moved me to better hardware or if citadel has just got lots better.

Sam