Mi Sep 01 2010 05:34:55 EDT von samjam @ Uncensored Betreff: Re:

Sat Aug 28 2010 10:06:18 am EDT EDT from dothebart @ Uncensored

15:10  CIA-37: citadel: dothebart * r8892 citadel/ (13 files in 8 dirs): * do typedef the visit struct, remove all those 'struct' statements from all over the source
15:11  CIA-37: citadel: dothebart * r8893 citadel/user_ops.c: * fix GTSN not to cut seen stats at 1024 chars

(somehow no svn commit mail?)

sam, could you please try whether that fixes your troubles?

That's great! Absolutely great! I can now use webcit to view mailboxes with thousands of messages. Also, lately I've notice everything much faster! I don't know if my vhoster has moved me to better hardware or if citadel has just got lots better.

Sam

well, i've done another bunch of profiling to citserver.

Glad somebody notices ;-)