P.S. I should have added:  the whole 'logging' thing goes away, and the 'CULL' command is a no-op in the HA setup.

P.P.S. As I'm a bit late to the citadel world, I actually have no certain idea what anyone who posts here does for work, where in the world they live, or, well, anything.  I gather from some of the postings the two in apparent leadership lead me to speculate they are almost certainly nearabouts the age where, like me, there is a bit of grey in the hair.   I live about a three hour drive west of Chicago.  My job has been, for the last 20 years anyway,  to sit in front of six screens to do systems architecture and write software during the day, with occasional visits to industrial clients.