Ok, well I'm still skeptical about multiple citservers running a single site
in a non-federated tandem ... but either way it still sets out a pretty clear
roadmap for the kind of things we need to do next.  It still means we move
all of the config stuff into the database.  So we'll definitely do that, and
then let's see where it goes from there.

 No worries about being "late to the citadel world" -- I for one am truly
appreciating your fresh perspective.  It's giving me the encouragement I need
to give the code base some love again.  I've had a busy couple of years and
haven't written nearly as much code as I used to.