I'm flexible on what framework we use, but the REQUIREMENTS are:

 1. Must be well-establihed, well-supported, stable and LONG TERM VIABLE.

 2. Must not require any runtime language other than JavaScript.
 3. Flexible layout -- I want it to seamlessly reflow properly on small/mobile
devices.
 4. License compatible with our existing code base.

 I have ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST in supporting outdated browsers.  Right out
of the gate I'm thinking the minimum required browsers will be:  IE 9, Edge
13, Firefox 44, Chrome 47, Safari 9, Opera 36, iOS Safari 8.4, Android browser
4.3, Android Chrome 49.  This gives us reasonable HTML5 support, and also
support for data: URI's, which are something I've come to love recently.