mail = yes and it is able to have multiple entries so mail=b...@foo.net
mail=bl...@foo.net etc (where there can be more than one mail field) I do not
think it supports typically multiple addresses within one field so you would
just need to parse as many mail fields into an array and then read them back.

I currently have a perl script which I have modified which parses through the
output of LDAP and generates vCards. I do not know if the way the entries are
read would always mean the first mail entry would become the primary address,
but I think that would be wise.

Let me know if I am missing it for what you are asking. I will look at this
more tomorrow when I am a bit more able.