Will give this a spin on my test server.

Site configurable, as in whether to bring in all addresses which match the
citadel configuration? I am not sure what you are thinking when you say site
configurable. As in do you copy the address at all, or at each login, etc?

Also, as to periodic / automatic, it would be good to have a timed setting,
but also a one touch button to poll the LDAP for all available users. When I
configure a new server, I need to manually generate a script which logs each
user in before ANY users can use it, so that I do not get user unknown errors
before the user logs in for the first time. If you have a one touch, then the
server can be configured to already have all users in place.