>Site configurable, as in whether to bring in all addresses which match the

 >citadel configuration? I am not sure what you are thinking when you say
site
 >configurable. As in do you copy the address at all, or at each login, etc?

 Yes, exactly ... I'm thinking we probably are going to need *one*
site-configurable
setting to tell Citadel Server whether to copy email addresses from the
directory
never, at login, or continually.

 I'd prefer not to have to add a configuration setting, but I'm thinking if
we've got sites out there with lots of locally configured email addresses
who are only using LDAP to verify the user's password, we'll clobber those
locally configured addresses if we copy from LDAP.