Sun Jan 06 2019 12:51:05 EST from IGnatius T Foobar @ Uncensored Subject: Re: XMPP server
I would rather work on getting webcit-ng up and running.

Yes, you're right. I also think on better thought that Webcit-ng should be one of the priorities. I feel like current Webcit could even became unusable at mid term already!

And also, I'd like to see things such as shared calendars and address books revived with CalDAV and CardDAV as well.

I already began reading the RFCs, for a start at least, but, certainly this would be nothing like XMPP bug reporting...

Well, I have mentioned that I'm no dev but can still do some stuff.
Mr IG, do you think there could be any way I could help to slightly "speed up" Webcit-ng by any chance?
If coding were not much of an an option, perhaps testings, bug reports, documentation...

Or perhaps I'm already over-inflating myself? If so, apologies all

Thanks again.