Is anyone interested in helping to clean up our documentation for the
new-and-improved
Citadel website?

 We have 145 documents from the FAQ / Knowledge Base / Documentation portion
of the old site.  I have bulk-converted them as best as I could from wiki
markup to "real" HTML, which you can see here:

  [ http://wwwdev.citadel.org/documentation.html ]

 I could really use some help from someone who would be willing to:
 * Read each document and point out the ones that are obsolete and need to
be deleted
 * ...or updated
 * Clean up any remaining wiki markup and make it look like (very simple)
HTML

 Any takers?  I would really like to bring the new site online.