On 1/22/21 8:59 AM, IGnatius T Foobar wrote:
That's kind of odd.  Ctrl-C works for me on both x64 and ARM.

At first, it did work. It seems that when the citadel process crashes only webcit is running and Ctrl-C stops working.

  I'm concerned about the "buffer overflow detected" error.  That's a new one
for me.  What operating system are you trying it on?
Is Debian 10

   $ cat /etc/issue
   Debian GNU/Linux 10 \n \l

   $ uname -a
   Linux em2 4.19.0-13-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.160-2 (2020-11-28)
   x86_64 GNU/Linux

But, if your recommendation is that I use Ubuntu, I can do that.

A few weeks ago I asked what would be the best distribution to use Citadel; only warbaby answered me:

   /"If you're using easyinstall none of it matters anyway.. all the
   sources are downloaded and compiled.  It's the way to go, especially
   if you want to be able to easily upgrade.
   /

   /Debian 10 Buster here, for the record."/

Regards