https://easyinstall.citadel.org/citadel-1614316873-x64.appimage

 I haven't made any changes to Citadel itself in this one.  The update in
this version is that the first usable version of an installation procedure
has been added.

 You can do "citadel-1614316873-x64.appimage install" and it should walk you
through everything.  This ought to work on a new system or an existing one.

 Known issues:
 * HTTPS does not work, at least on my machine.  I don't know why yet.
 * Default ports of 80/443 for HTTP and HTTPS cannot yet be changed.

 I wasn't able to reproduce the issue of it crashing when mail fails to be
delivered.  If it persists then we might have to put something in there to
generate a stack trace.