Hi Art.

The results I reported a couple of days ago are with the DB itself that creates the test. At this time I have not backed up the DB in production for use. I will do it these days in the evening, as I have to stop my server to be able to copy it.

   # uname -a
   Linux em2 4.19.0-16-*amd64* #1 SMP Debian 4.19.181-1 (2021-03-19)
   x86_64 GNU/Linux

This is a VM running on Proxmox