>  * In the alias section, I don't think I can place all my aliases, it

 >    seems to be limited to 512 characters, currently I have 779 and
 >    increasing, of course, I need to debug some aliases.

 If I am reading this correctly, you need more space for an account's aliases
than the system is providing.  This seems to be a problem with Citadel itself,
and not with the AppImage distribution.

 We'll work on that for sure.  You might need to remind me later.  But right
now we are looking for problems specific to the AppImage distribution.  Can
you confirm that the AppImage is running properly, and it isn't showing any
problems that aren't problems with Citadel in general?