Having a proper build system and a good tree structure is a mandatory step to work efficiently. As long as we have neither of them, it is a priority.
That's just my opinion, though...

Gabriel ilardi wrote:
I think that the tree reshuffle should be done separately from the cmake branch. I also agree with Ged that it isn't very logical, so from this point of view I support the tree restructure. On the other hand ReactOS is in a really bad shape form a user point of view and all the resources should focus on fix the most important bugs and regressions listed in http://www.reactos.org/wiki/Buglist. The rest of the things is of a minor importance to me. We can't do everything at the same time, we should focus and things of major importance at the moment.
Just my 2 cents.

Gabriel.