I am aware of that. I was talking about Microsoft Windows and not ReactOS - and was responding to someone who suggested "Update to Windows Vista+, which has KTM."

Please read the messages that are being replied to as well, other than just the replies.

On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 04:53:43 +1000, Javier Agustìn Fernàndez Arroyo <elh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Adam... ReactOS will not be Win Vista/7 ;)

On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 8:05 PM, Adam <geekdun...@gmail.com> wrote:

And what about people with computers older than 2007 and/or people who do not want to (and/or cannot) pay $$$ for an upgrade and/or people who do not
want to install an operating system that takes up 15GB of disk space?

On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 03:59:46 +1000, Alex Ionescu <ion...@videotron.ca>
wrote:

 Update to Windows Vista+, which has KTM.

--
Best regards,
Alex Ionescu

On 2011-06-04, at 10:21 AM, Adam wrote:

A number of times (eg. .NET install/AV install) I have had it happen at
the end of the install. Then when I attempt to uninstall it there are errors produced regarding it (often not just after a fresh install of Windows; I mean after using the computer for some time - particularly after updating Windows Installer) then it makes the product difficult (if not impossible)
to uninstall.

On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 00:07:44 +1000, Zachary Gorden <