Hi,

While taking a short break from my GSOC work, I like to do some work on freeldr. Final goal is to make it work with MSVC, but first I'd like to do a little cleanup, since its a bit messy.

First I'd like to know how the state of the old bootcode is and if we still need it and whats left to do to get rid of it. Then I'd suggest to remove the code that draws purple unicorns like it was done for ARM (afaik, we don't use it anyway)
I'd also like to fix formatting (tabs -> spaces)

Any remarks, objections, wishes, doubts?

Regards,
Timo