Am 13.06.2011 18:07, schrieb Brian Palmer:
Please cite your sources Alex...

I'm all for improving FreeLoader. What bothers me is when people decide they
want to implement something new that breaks something old and they don't fix
it. Did the PE version of FreeLoader ever get fixed with regards to the
fathelper code needed for FAT12/16 support?

Yes, I just recently added it back.
The image is now composed of 16 bit code in a raw binary chunk prepended before the PE file. All 16 bit code is supposed to go in there soon. Btw, the code was always there, it was only limited in the minimum supported cluster size. This limitation is now gone.