On 25.02.2012 09:38, Adam wrote:

Yes. Sorry. You're absolutely right. Firefox really is slimmer and
less memory hungry than ever these days. On another note, eating
McDonald's is good for you so you should do this everyday.

Did I mention that I am the King of England?

Ehm... Firefox IS less memory hungry in its current version than before. I noticed this on my smaller Windows system, where Firefox used to have around 400 MB with around 20 tabs open and now it's down to 200 MB. That this is still far from optimal is a different topic ;)

[On Linux it seems to still be the same memory hog as ever...]

Regards,
Sven