Would be pretty overkill to have wget with my client-side Updater just
for getting files from a server. I haven't got enough time on my hand to
browse through the code of wget, so ... I'd probably have to do it on my
own. Thanks guys, great job. Continue the things, you were doing, when I
interupted you.

Regards