Hi,

have a look to: http://svn.reactos.org/svn/reactos/trunk/reactos/base/applications/network/dwnl/

With my best regards,

On 03/05/2013 10:59 PM, Stefan Naumann wrote:
Hey there,

I'm doing an updater for ReactOS and I need code, that can download
files from a server - like a webserver. Something like wget under Linux.
I don't have the knowledge yet, to implement this on my own, so I used
for the updater-Server wget under Linux and wanted to ask you, whether
someone of you can help me here and write nice code, that is well
explained in comments, so I can learn from it and the updater gets finished.

Thank you very much.

Regards Stefan Naumann

Pierre Schweitzer<pie...@reactos.org>
System Administrator