Hi all,

Apart from the critical servers hosted in Germany, we can operate our
own network in Sweden by courtesy of Jan Blomqvist-Kinander.
Today, the infrastructure team has set up a new switch there, which is
meant to increase the network performance, allow a better intrusion
detection and offer more ports.

Most of our machines could be successfully moved to that switch, except
for Fezile. Due to unexpected networking problems, this machine became
unavailable even for us and needs to be rebooted manually. It's also one
of our older servers without an IPMI module, so we can't remotely reboot it.

The server outage affects the following services:
* iso.reactos.org
* doxygen.reactos.org
* cppcheck.reactos.org
* VMware Player Test slave

I'm very sorry for the additional downtime this has caused.
Once the server is up again, we'll do our best to prevent this from
happening again. Take my word that I'll write a report for the website
about the recent infrastructure changes, so you can get an idea of our
additional resources :)

With best regards,

Colin