Colin Finck <co...@reactos.org> wrote:
> I've also found another vendor for the ASMB3-iKVM. But it's good to have
> the Australian option, too. Checking with them as well.

Checked shipping with all vendors now. The Portuguese one for the
ASMB3-iKVM did not reply while the Australian one did. Their total price
incl. shipping is around 158$, which is ~116 EUR. No idea if they are
talking about USD or AUD here, but difference would be negligible.
We may have to pay additional taxes when importing it into Sweden, so in
the worst case, the total price would be around 150 EUR. Still
acceptable for a full remote KVM solution for our Debug server in my
opinion.

Remaining problem is the Tyan M3291. The vendor didn't reply either and
it may be one of those sellers who only answer after buying. As we're
quite limited in options here, I'd like to proceed with the order and
try to get shipping information afterwards.
If it isn't possible for the seller to ship it to Sweden, could I send
it to any of our US guys and you ship it to Sweden afterwards? You will
be reimbursed for the additional costs of course!
Just write here or send me an E-Mail if you volunteer.

Cheers,

Colin