Colin Finck <co...@reactos.org> wrote:
> Checked shipping with all vendors now. The Portuguese one for the
> ASMB3-iKVM did not reply while the Australian one did. Their total price
> incl. shipping is around 158$, which is ~116 EUR.

Unfortunately, we have to start over on this again. I've been struggling
with the Australian dealer for over one month now, as it decided to
raise shipping costs tenfold and then expected me to submit my credit
card details over plain E-Mail... They finally cancelled the transaction
today and issued a refund for my already paid costs.

So, suggestions are welcome again for alternative dealers :)
The Portuguese ones still don't reply. Has anybody seen other locations
for getting an ASMB3-iKVM?

The Tyan board has been shipped and will be tested when Jan is back from
vacations.

Cheers,

Colin