De : Ros-dev [mailto:ros-dev-boun...@reactos.org] De la part de Colin Finck
Envoyé : samedi 5 décembre 2015 06:41
À : ros-dev@reactos.org
Objet : Re: [ros-dev] wtf iso.reactos.org is down for ages?

Am 04.12.2015 um 21:22 schrieb Alexander Rechitskiy:
> wtf iso.reactos.org is down for ages?

All I can say is that we currently have no access to the entire network in
our Sweden data center. It may be caused by a power or ISP outage, but I'm
just guessing here.
I expect our administrator to look at it after the weekend.

Sorry for the inconveniences, but this is all I can do for now.

Cheers,

Colin