De : Ros-dev [mailto:ros-dev-boun...@reactos.org] De la part de Christoph
von Wittich
Envoyé : dimanche 6 décembre 2015 18:52
À : Sylvain Petreolle; ReactOS Development List
Objet : Re: [ros-dev] wtf iso.reactos.org is down for ages?

Should work again.

Am 06.12.2015 um 16:54 schrieb Sylvain Petreolle:

Are there any updates ?

This blocks me from fixing network bugs, testman lacks the last 20 commits
results.

Kind regards, Sylvain Petreolle

  _____

De : Colin Finck  <mailto:co...@reactos.org> <co...@reactos.org>
À : ros-dev@reactos.org
Envoyé le : Samedi 5 décembre 2015 6h40

Am 04.12.2015 um 21:22 schrieb Alexander Rechitskiy:

> wtf iso.reactos.org is down for ages?

All I can say is that we currently have no access to the entire network
in our Sweden data center. It may be caused by a power or ISP outage,
but I'm just guessing here.
I expect our administrator to look at it after the weekend.

Sorry for the inconveniences, but this is all I can do for now.

Cheers,

Colin