I can only guess what happen at the datacenter
at moment in sweden we got big power shoutdown thanks to two diffnent
storms. and the stroms are still active most part of sweden.

The lower part of sweden and the land close to norwage allot datacenter and
house in thuse area does not have any power at all. the power company are
already in progress to repiar the damges power grids and power start coming
back slowy in thuse area.

I do not known where the reactos datacenter are locatated in sweden.