On 2016-05-24 19.00, "David Quintana (gigaherz)" <gigah...@gmail.com> wrote:
Wouldn't that make people MORE interested in using reactos if it becomes a way for them to have NT6, without pirating or buying Windows?

Yes it would, of course..

I understand there is, f.ex, a keen interest in India.
India has a long history of mathematics, philosophy, et c,
but has been quite poor for as long as I remember.
A free windows compatible OS would be most welcome, I'm sure.

Sidenote: They have good programmers too (even though they
have a tendency to "do as they're told" and say nothing
even if they see a better way to go. (A cultural thing.))

Here in Southeast Asia computer literacy is still
in it's infancy, and the people a far from wealthy,
so I'm sure a working ReactOS would be most welcome
if people knew about it.

Best Regards
// Neo