Chris Cannam wrote:
On Wednesday 07 Dec 2005 15:46, Guillaume Laurent wrote:
During my tests I checked that I was able to display a segment several
minutes long at 2000%, going way beyond the 16bits limit. So 5000 pixels
should really pose no problems.

I'm not denying that it _should_ pose no problems...
When the size is above 5000 pixels and no preview appears, can you check if you have a trace from AudioPreviewPainter::paintPreviewImage ? You should at least have one giving the width of the image.