On Friday 20 Jan 2006 06:07, Marcos Guglielmetti wrote:
> Hi,

Can I ask you to actually subscribe to this list, please?  At the moment
one of the list admins has to approve every message you post.

I don't speak Spanish, but I might be able to clarify a couple of the
strings you quoted anyway.

> #: ../gui/bankeditor.cpp:733
> msgid "<no key mapping>"
> msgstr "<sin cambio de tono>"
>
> (podría ser "tónica" o "tonalidad" en lugar de "tono")

When Rosegarden uses the term "key mapping", that's always "key" as in
"piano key" (not "key signature").  Key mappings describe how a MIDI
pitch should be labelled in the percussion matrix editor, for
instruments in which the different MIDI pitch values correspond to
different sounds rather than different pitches of the same sound.

> Esto ya estaba traducido así:
>
> #: ../gui/dialogs.cpp:4492
> #, fuzzy
> msgid "for Beat" [...]
> msgid "for Sub-beat"

These refer to the metronome settings.  You can set three different
sounds, one for the note that occurs at the start of a new bar ("for
Bar"), one for the note that occurs on each major beat in the time
signature ("for Beat"), and one for notes that occur on the next
subdivision in the time signature ("for Sub-beat").

Thus, if your time signature is 4/4, the "Bar" note occurs at the start
of the bar, "Beat" occurs four times a bar, and "Sub-beat" (if enabled)
occurs half-way between the beats.  If your time signature is 6/8,
"Beat" occurs twice per bar and "Sub-beat" splits the beats into three.

> "staves": no puedo encontrar qué representa esto en español...

"Stave" is a synonym for "staff".

Chris