Hi all,

As announced yesterday, I've committed an updated "rosegarden.pot" file, and a
synchronized set of message files (*.po). Please review, and complain if I've
broken something. For the record: the script "po/messages.sh" creates a file
named "tmp.pot" which I renamed by hand to "rosegarden.pot", replacing the
old one.

I've used a self built xgettext, because the one provided in the po/ directory
doesn't run in my system, and the one provided by Mandriva doesn't manage
plurals as required. Please test plural variant texts. I've got the sources
from here:  ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/devel/gettext-kde/

These are the new statistics, as reported by the new "po-stats" script.

Translation status report for Rosegarden project

rosegarden.pot has 1924 messages

Lang     Total   Done    Fuzzy   Pending
----     -----   ----    -----   -------
ca       1924    1030    509     385
cs       1924    1733    113     78
cy       1924    1078    554     292
de       1924    1207    19      698
en_GB    1924    65      29      1830
en       1924    0       1924
es       1924    1789    124     11
et       1924    742     457     725
fi       1924    1803    63      58
fr       1924    1553    125     246
it       1924    1880    31      13
ja       1924    872     138     914
nl       1924    882     460     582
ru       1924    1852    31      41
sv       1924    1890    25      9
zh_CN    1924    1275    376     273

Report produced at Thu, 13 Apr 2006 01:15:25 +0200

Regards,
Pedro