On 4/14/06, Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas wrote:

> About your question if there is a new release planned, I don't think so. There
> are very few new features and bug fixes in SVN to justify a new release, but
> I don't know for sure. It's only my opinion.
>
> I've updated the po/ directory because there is a new Finnish translation. The
> translator picked the rosegarden.pot file from the SVN repository, but this
> file was outdated and out of sync with the translated message files. I had to
> update the rosegarden.pot template for the new translators, and also
> synchronize the other .po files merging the new and changed messages. I've
> also added  a new "po-stats" script, that you can find in the scripts/
> directory to report statistics about the translation status.
>
> Please test the new .po files, and let me know if plural handling is broken.
> There are still little changes on i18n strings since the last release, so
> there is no need to hurry, but also very little work pending.

Last time I checked (this winter) the code looked fine in comparison
to docs at kde.org, but plural forms still didn't work.

I will definitely be looking into updates in po/, it's just currently
I don't have much time for that (been involved into another
OpenOffice.ru box release with OpenOffice.org, GIMP, Inkscape,
Audacity etc.,)

Alexandre