On Thursday 13 April 2006 21:05, Heikki Junes wrote:
> I have looked these new i18n files, and a patch for po/fi.po is attached
> as a result of this process.

Committed, thanks.

> Overall, the i18n is now more comprehensive.
> Basically, only the translation of the MIDI controller names "Pan",
> "Chorus",
> "Reverb", "Sustain", "Expression", and "Volume" are presently missing.

I guess you mean the labels on the "Instrument parameter box", as well as the
menu entries on Matrix and Notation views: View->Add event ruler.

These names are defined in the autoload.rg file, that you can edit (and then
save as your new default autoload.rg) using a tool from the Track view menu:
Composition->Studio->Manage MIDI Devices, then press the "Control Events..."
button. You should do it for each MIDI device type you use, as each synth has
usually a different set of controllers. There is a library of already defined
devices that you may want to use ("Import..." button).

The standard "autoload.rg" file has only one General MIDI synth definition,
but also every library file has English names for MIDI controllers, MIDI
programs, and colour names.

Regards,
Pedro