I deleted work/dfaure/okular and pushed another branch called
change_okular_description. I even amended the commit to make
sure it's not the same sha1. That push said:

remote: No project at /u/dfaure_kde/rosegarden
To ssh://git.code.sf.net/u/userid-591851/rosegarden
 + cd1d15e0f...072137b6a HEAD -> change_okular_description (forced update)

I wonder if the first line is a harmless warning or a real problem?
I'm pushing to ssh://dfaure_...@git.code.sf.net/u/userid-591851/rosegarden
as indicated by the web interface.

In any case, the reason for this email is that it doesn't work at all.
https://sourceforge.net/u/dfaure_kde/rosegarden/ci/master/tree/
still shows the old branch and doesn't show the new branch.
And if I manually enter the expected URL
https://sourceforge.net/u/dfaure_kde/rosegarden/ci/change_okular_description/~/tree/
this doesn't work.

Thanks for your help.

On dimanche 9 janvier 2022 19:15:45 CET Philip Leishman wrote:
> Hmmm...
> Strange
>
> I never had a problem creating merge requests.
> The only thing I see different to my merge requests is that you have /
> in the branch name - I never did that.
> I use bug-<bug-id>-<bug description> or
> feature-<feature-id>-<feature-description> as my branch names.
>
> Maybe try a different branch name ?
>
> I could clone your repository and see the change in the branch with no
> problem.
>
>    Philip
>
> On 1/9/22 18:57, David Faure wrote:
> > Can you guys create merge requests from a branch in your fork on
> > sourceforge? When I try, I get the attached error.
> >
> > There's one commit in that branch, on top of master.

David Faure, fa...@kde.org, http://www.davidfaure.fr
Working on KDE Frameworks 5