Off the top of my head, that looks like one of those errors you get when there's something wrong with sf's servers. Maybe try again tomorrow? However, it looks like your new "change_okular_description" branch is indeed there. But using dfaure_kde for the user doesn't work:

----------------------
$ git remote add faure ssh://tedfe...@git.code.sf.net/u/dfaure_kde/rosegarden
$ git fetch faure
fatal: '/git/u/dfaure_kde/rosegarden' does not appear to be a git repository

and the repository exists.
----------------------

  Using userid-591851 works fine:

----------------------
$ git remote set-url faure ssh://tedfe...@git.code.sf.net/u/userid-591851/rosegarden
$ git fetch faure
remote: Enumerating objects: 11, done.
remote: Counting objects: 100% (11/11), done.
Unpacking objects: 100% (6/6), 530 bytes | 14.00 KiB/s, done.
From ssh://git.code.sf.net/u/userid-591851/rosegarden
* [new branch] change_okular_description -> faure/change_okular_description
 * [new branch]          master     -> faure/master

I don't really need a merge request. Just tell me what your branch name is and I can work from there.

  I merged in your Okular change.  Thanks.

Ted.