I can try and recruit some Mac developers but I am not a developer myself.
I know how to compile things but not write code.
I could also contribute something in the songwriting area.

Another thought is that Debian used to post a list of consultants (probably
still does) where people could go for learning or support. Perhaps
Rosegarden could add that to the web site. I could easily do trainings in
the New England/New York area. If we had a list of people who were  willing
and able to present on the software, we could expand the user base which
should attract some new developers.

Dave