On 11/05/12 11:42, Holger Marzen wrote:
On Thu, 10 May 2012, Chris Cannam wrote:

On 10 May 2012 12:38, Richard Bown<richard.b...@ferventsoftware.com>  wrote:
On one point - who hosts the RG website currently and any chance making this
editable with some non stone-age tools and for multiple users?
I host it. It gets updated automatically from the Subversion repo.
(https://rosegarden.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/rosegarden/website)
So can I add a song and some text/images there or would it be better to
setup an own page and link there?

Hi,
I use Rosegarden for composing and find it an incredibly versatile and configurable tool. I have a few musical contributions I could make, on my website's music page:
http://jmoey.zxq.net/pages/Music.html

They are all GPL3 licensed :)

Joshua