On 02/28/2013 02:19 PM, Andrew wrote:

> What gives?  False hopes for this feature?

It's hard to imagine how many years it has been since the last time
anybody tested that.  I confirm that it's broken.

> As a side note: I tried to work around this by exporting from Hydrogen to
> MIDI, then importing the midi into RG. Well, that *appears* to work, but the
> result is the "notes" (percussion instruments) seem to be mismatched and
> scrambled - such that the percussion mappings can't be corrected with a
> simple, single "transpose" (for everything).  Correct me if i'm wrong.  Quite
> possible I'm making some type of transposing mistake.

I'll see what I can see.  There are lots of possible explanations that
may or may not be Rosegarden's fault.

I don't have time to look into either problem just now, but I filed a
couple of bug reports.

I put them at "13.02" milestone along with the other bugs that didn't
get fixed for the release that just went out.  What was it I said,
"Quality assurance is what we do best at the Rosegarden project!"
Something like that.

Thanks for the heads up, Andrew.
--
D. Michael McIntyre