On 03/03/2013 12:25 PM, Andrew wrote:

> Only if "Cut it loose" doesn't mean forfeiting even a modicum of ambition.

I haven't investigated or made that determination yet.  I have a modicum
of ambition, but only just.

As far as Rosegarden and its full potential, that's more up to the
community than it is to me personally.  My interest peaked and started
waning a long time ago, and I'm just kind of here to support anybody
else who feels like getting involved with writing code and making things
happen.
--
D. Michael McIntyre