On Tue, Mar 05, 2013 at 07:43:13PM +0100, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:

> On Mon, 4 Mar 2013, D. Michael McIntyre wrote:
> > Investigation shows someone was interested in looking at this problem in
> > 2010 and allowing Rosegarden to support the several different version of
> > Hydrogen XML.  It came to naught in three years.
>
> I guess that was me. My original plan was to prevent that crash when
> able to implement the new parsing. I was hoping somebody else could do
> that ...

i've requested help on this on the Hydrogen forum (and mailing list), asking
about documentation for both new and old XML formats.

user mauser just replied (Sun, 03/10/2013 - 13:31):

Hi! You can get the source of 0.9.3 at the our sourceforge page. There should
be also some demo songs included in the package. I guess that some of the demos
which are part of the current code are also from that period...

I'll try to find time to move forward on this.

thanks.