I've used rosegarden for years now and generally love it. I use it mostly
for composition. What I would love is to be able to enter notes straight
from a synth keyboard and have the quantization in rosegarden remove all of
the anomalies from my substandard playing and leave me with just notes as
if I had entered them with the mouse. -- no staccatos tenutos or variations
in velocity. and all starting and ending precisely as scored. Is this
possible?