On Aug 20, 2021, at 8:57 AM, Peter Howkins <rpcemu.howk...@marutan.net> wrote:

> For the avoidance of any doubt RPCEmu (and any program that uses any code
> from RPCEmu) will remain under the GNU General Public Licence Version 2 (or
> later version of the GNU General Public licence).

I have nothing significant to add but I would like to say that I fully approve
of RPCEmu remaining under the GPL, and that I an extremely suspicious of the
"Cloverleaf" project, which hosted a borderline scam Kickstarter promising
things that were impractical or impossible.

This now deleted Twitter thread from a few months ago was very concerning:
https://david.gloveraoki.net/f/cloverleaf.png

David.